Education proposal topics
1. What can be done to create a more well-rounded curriculum for middle and high school students?
2. How can teachers improve sex education courses?
3. In what ways can foreign language courses be improved?
4. How should students be graded?
5. How can schools better understand and accommodate different learning styles?
Government proposal topics
1. How can the government better handle illegal immigration?
2. What should be done to lower the national debt?
3. What could be done to make the electoral system more effective?
4. How can the government make programs such as welfare, Medicaid, and Social Security more effective?
5. How can state and federal governments lower the incarceration rate?
Parenting proposal topics
1. How can parents raise their children to have a sense of humility as opposed to entitlement?
2. What is the most effective way to discipline a child?Best essay writing service on www.globalsportsjobsuefade.com
3. How can parents encourage their children to be more active in extracurricular activities?
4. What is the most effective way for parents to teach their children about money?
5. How can parents teach children to be independent?
Science proposal topics
1. What can the average person do to combat global climate change? What can the government do?
2. What should be done to increase the funding for cancer research?
3. How can parents, teachers, and society at large encourage more children to pursue an education in science?
4. How can educational television shows about science receive more funding and airtime?
5. How can educators encourage more women to enter STEM fields?
Society proposal topics
1. In what ways can we reduce childhood obesity?
2. How can the government or society as a whole reduce homelessness in the United States?
3. What would be an effective program to curb illegal drug use?
4. How can we promote more compassionate behavior within US society?
5. What can the United States do to better care for the elderly?
Technology proposal topics
1. How can people reduce their reliance on technology?
2. How can parents and teachers effectively help eliminate cyberbullying?
3. How should children be taught about responsible internet use?
4. In what ways can companies and consumers keep sensitive information more secure online?
5. In what ways can we use technology to create a better learning environment?